Monday, October 19, 2009

Welcome our new teacher, Mr. Sean!!

Greetings to all!!




I am Sean and I am the newest addition to the Windsor Preschool Academy family! I have worked with children of all ages for over 15 years in a variety of places. Be it drama, summer day or science camps, after-school day care, babysitting or directing K-6th graders in fully staged musicals. I love the energy and wonder that children bring to everything in life. To see their faces light up at a performance well done or a math problem correctly solved is an amazing thing to see.

I look forward to getting to know and working with all of the children and parents at Windsor!

-Sean

2 comments:

  1. Welcome, Sean! It's great to have a new addition to the Windsor "family."

    ReplyDelete
  2. Welcome, Sean! We look forward to seeing you at Windsor.

    ReplyDelete